Exclusive 3 Bedroom Custom Designed Old Town Toronto Apartment for Sale!
Large Apartment Ideal for the Urban Family in Old Town!
Take The Virtual Tour
333 Adelaide St East – MoZo
Toronto’s urban communities are an ideal playground for Families who just don’t want to waste their life managing costly issues that inevitably dominate many urban house owners. Suite 1202 at MoZo condos located at 333 Adelaide St East was built back in 2004 and has consistently provided an amazing return for Buyers ever since.
Suite 1202 has been fully upgraded and is unlike any other suite at 333 Adelaide. It’s unlike any other unit in the area, as a matter of fact.
Some notable upgrades include a custom kitchen with lacquered cabinets and a ton of custom built storage. Top of the line quartz counters with waterfall edge and a freestanding Bertazzoni Induction Range.
I won’t insult your intelligence by describing what you can clearly see in the photos below so have a look and then give us a shout for a copy of a full upgrade list.
Keep in mind this is not on MLS and other agent’s do not have access to this yet. If you’d like a private viewing before we hit the market next week, it’s imperative you contact us now to arrange that or fill out the form to the right (if you’re on desktop) or below on mobile.
The Old Town Toronto Community
Some might call this area the St. Lawrence Market community but we feel as though there’s a strong distinction between St. Lawrence market, which is just South of this apartment along Front Street. This stretch of King Street is known as Old Town mainly because it’s where Toronto essentially was born.
We’re not going to name our “fave” spots mainly because we’d prefer you go and check out each and every spot yourself! But if you absolutely needs a tip then drop by Betty’s or enjoy a great brunch at Petite Dejeuner. But show up early as the lineups can get crazy!
Transit is very easy to access along King and is now incredibly fast due to the King Street Pilot project which removes cars off the road during peak hours. Honesty, I think it would be better if they went “all-in”
The St. Lawrence Market Community
Living within the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood and only steps from Yonge Street and Union Station, you’ll have everything you need just outside your door.
Enjoy the fine dining of waterfront restaurants, and the fresh meats, fruits and vegetables of the farmers’ market. Check out fun local spots Houston Avenue Bar and Grill on Yonge Street, Canoe on Wellington, and the Reservoir Lounge also on Wellington.
For groceries and other household items you’re very close to Metro on Front street, Loblaws on Lower Jarvis, and of course the St. Lawrence Market. There are also a few shops on the ground floor The Esplanade, including a Canada Post office.
For an evening out, enjoy a film at Rainbow Cinema Market Square, watch a play at Canadian Stage, or hop on the TTC for an adventure along Yonge Street. Local green spaces can be found along the waterfront, Sherbourne Common, Sugar Beach, as well Berczy Park are all only a short walk away.
Getting Around the St. Lawrence Market Area
There are many TTC options either on Front Street, King Street streetcar, or the Yonge-University subway line. The area is bicycle friendly, with new and expanding bike lanes on Richmond and Adelaide. If you own a car, you can hop on the Gardiner Expressway in minutes via the Lower Jarvis on ramp.
Contact (call or text) Ara Mamourian 416-434-1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and for your private tour! Don’t forget to sign up to the industry’s most anticipated monthly newsletter and if you want access to our “real time listings” platform you can sign up for that here. Never miss another listing again!
- Custom Kitchen w Lacquered Cabinets & Real Out Pull Outs (Extra storage on front side of peninsula)
- Top of Line Quarts Counters, w Waterfall Leg & Backsplash (48 deep peninsula)
- Bertazzoni Induction Industrial Free-Standing Range, Top of Line Bosch Dishwasher, Fisher Paykel Smart Fridge, Smart Microwave/Hood Range (Convection, Steams, Sensor Cooking) All 2018.
- 3rd Bedroom Custom barn wood doors closet doors, Custom sliding glass doors
- Living Room Custom Feature Wall w Modern Wainscoting, Custom Front Hall Coat Hanger, New Carpet on Stairs
- Hallway Hanging Light and Electrical
- 2nd Bathrooom –High End Centre Drain Soaker Tub, Toto toilet, Designer Finishes
- Master Bathroom – All Marble Shower Stall Moved Vanity to have 60” Double Vanity w Oak Pullouts, Chevron Tiled Heated Floors, Toto Toilet, Feature Wall
- Blackout Blinds in Master & 2nd Bedroom
- All Closets have custom closet organizers
- Patio Decking
- Newer Stacked Samsung Washer & Dryer
- Entire Condo Painted
- All KITEC replaced
- Seller willing to let buyer choose new Engineered hardwood floors to be installed before closing. (From Selection) Current floors are real oak hardwood w custom oak baseboards but a little beat up.