HGTV’s The Expandables Casting Call
If you love your home and neighbourhood, but you’re running out of space, The Expandables can help! What might have been the perfect house when you bought it just might not be growing with your changing needs. Enter contractor Rob Evans and designer Mia Parres to come up with clever solutions to give you a more livable space – without adding a single square foot! When you can’t make your house bigger, make it better with help from The Expandables!
If you’re interested in having Rob and his team work their magic at your home, please consider the fact that:
- You must own your home, and live within the Greater Toronto Area
- You are outgoing and excited about having your space renovated on TV
- You must be willing to find alternate accommodations for the duration of the renovation
- Budgets vary depending on the scope of a project, but you must be able to contribute a minimum of $25,000 towards the renovation
- You cannot have previously appeared on another reality TV show
- We will add $15,000 to your budget, as well as making the budget go further with discounts and freebies
- We will provide you with an interior designer worth $5,000 and you will have input into the design
- The renovation is completed by a great team of licensed contractors who take care of everything and are dedicated entirely to your home
AND BEST OF ALL:
- The entire renovation will be completed in 5 weeks! Meaning minimal disruption to your family
- The shooting will take place in early 2016 so your dream renovation could be a reality in just a few months
So either use the live chat option below or contact us right away and we’ll put you in touch with the producers to get you started.
Go Jays! #comeTOgether