We don’t coach effort, we replace it.
Now I don’t follow the CFL all that closely but I do watch the Grey Cup. Glad I did this time because I heard the best quote ever from one of the coaches. “We don’t coach effort, we replace it”. This quote resonates with me so perfectly and describes the core trait of the humans I want to occupy the Property.ca office at 1028 Queen St East in Leslieville. (this is team founder Ara talking by the way)
Work Ethic and Effort (and an unnatural level of positivity and optimism). You bring these things to the table and I’ll teach you the rest.
The Spring Team has some massive goals for 2019 and we’re looking to fill these positions starting in January with paid training in December
Position: Full Time AdminiSTAR! (sales manager job posting not yet available)
Compensation: $48,000 + Bonus Program
Who You Are
- Your friends always compliment you on your attention to detail
- You’re resourceful – remember, google is a magical tool! I know, you know that you can figure it out
- You get excited when new technology comes out
- Your friends and family are generally annoyed by your optimism and positivity
- You’re not afraid to try new things and experiences
- You’re flexible – meaning you understand real estate isn’t a 9-5 job
- You have a driver’s license and have your own car ideally. You can drive one of ours if necessary
- You react to stressful situations calmly. We don’t panic
- You avoid the “Drama Triangle” : Hero – Victim – Villain (bonus points if you know what that is)
- You believe in open communication and always look for ways to do better
- You have your own ideas and believe in leaving places better than you found them
- If you are walking down the street and you see a piece of garbage, you pick it up.
- You believe and stand for something
- You’re comfortable with G-Suite – Gmail, docs, sheets drive etc..
- Ideally you know WordPress as well but not necessary
- You’re comfortable with Instagram and Facebook Stories
Here’s what you’ll be doing every day
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly bookkeeping (basic logging of info our accountant handles the rest)
- Creating and managing social accounts: ensuring we stick to our content calendar
- Coordinating with our staff writer to ensure posts get distributed on time and correctly
- Managing our email database
- Transaction Administration – paperwork, client concierge, handling info requests from head office and outside agents/lawyers
- Working with our CRM system – we use follow up boss and can fully train you on it.
- Coordinating with our stagers, photographers and head office on managing new listings
- Coordinating with our graphic designers and programmers
- Real Estate experience preferred but not required
- Customer service experience mandatory – any industry. You’ve gotta be good with people!
- We’re not too focussed on where you went to school and what degrees you have.
How to Apply
- Resume’s are absolutely the WORST and do nothing to help us understand the real you. We’d like a quick video from you (basic shot on your phone…raw) telling us about yourself. That’s it. Let us know who you are and why you’d be a good fit for the team/office.
- It’s ok if you’re uncomfortable making a video. That’s totally normal! But not making a video is not an option. Sorry!
- Once your vid is ready you can share it to firstname.lastname@example.org via Dropbox or Google Drive
Any questions? Call 416-434-1511 or email email@example.com