4 Hours – 7 Galleries, all in Toronto’s hottest hood: Leslieville!
A surprising number of art galleries have popped up along Queen Street East in Leslieville over the past few years and now is your chance to check out the best of the best. Project Gallery and MJG are the two newest with Pentimento being one of the first to go all-in on Queen St.
Save the Date: Sunday, October 20th from 1 – 5pm. You’ll spend about 1/2hr in each gallery and you can decide which ones you’d like to come back to. They all offer something a little different so bring a notebook and be ready to soak up inspiring creations by some of Toronto’s finest local artists.
Starting Location: The tour is scheduled to begin at Atomic Toybot (the most badass toystore/art gallery in the World! They’re at 978 Queen East just east of Carlaw on the North Side. Be there at 1pm Sharp!
Without further ado, here are the 7 fine fine fine galleries participating in Leslieville’s first EVER Gallery Crawl! Think this is going to get huge next year? ya, I think so.
1) Atomic ToyBot Gallery – 978 Queen Street East
2) MJG Gallery – 1028 Queen Street East
3) Ben Navaee Gallery – 1107 Queen Street East
4) Project Gallery – 1109 Queen Street East
5) Parts Gallery – 1150 Queen Street East
6) Pentimento Gallery – 1164 Queen Street East
7) Heliographics Studio and Gallery – 1238H Queen Street East