Two local developers are going all-in on Leslieville with their newest Leslieville project on the Stohos Garage Site at 1001 Queen St East.
What are they building?
- 16 Loft Style Residences
- 2 Commercial Units at grade approximately 1,750 f² each
- Stacked Parking
- High End Everything
The Residences of 1001 Queen
- 4 Units Per Floor – 5th & 6th floor are two level units ) with some of the best views of the City Skyline to the West
- Smallest unit 1,125 f² and largest 1,700 f²
- Most suites 1,200 – 1,300 f²
- The Highest Quality Finishes
Prices haven’t been set for these homes yet but end-user focused buildings like this will demand a premium over most condos. The East End has surpassed the $600/f² average mark ages ago and now $700/f² is becoming a reality with the units at 1003 Queen selling for as high as $732/f² so you can expect these homes to fall at the upper end of that range. Whatever they end up being, we are going to be the very first to know at their insider event for our clients on December 6th at the site.
You heard it here first, folks. Spring Realty is going to have all the floor plans and prices before anyone else does. We’re in touch with the developers directly every day and are being kept in the loop so if you want one of these homes you MUST fill out the form below and we’ll bring you to the event Dec 6th and make sure you get the place you want.